March 15, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook.

March 15, 2010

Outside my window...it is dark and the dog is barking.  I should go get her!  It is drizzly and yucky and I'm missing all of that gorgeous weather from last week already.

I am thinking...about boxes.  And to pack or not to pack?  I think that if I pack, I surely will need whatever is in them out.  But if I don't pack, moving day will be here all to quickly.

I am thankful for...my children.  How much they teach me!

From the learning rooms...back to basics, trudging through as much as we can.  Lent Lapbook.

From the kitchen...homemade pancake mix needs to be done this week because we're out.  Otherwise, it is a quick and easy kind of week.  Chicken nuggets, oven fries, and chili from the freezer this week.  Ken is out of town so it is best to keep it simple!

I am wearing...pajama pants and a pink t-shirt.

I am creating...cards!  I went to a Stampin' Up! tutorial at a friends this weekend and it was a lot of fun.  I want to do more.

I am going...somewhere every day this week.  Ugh!

I am reading...nothing but the Bible.  My swirled mind can't handle anything else.

I am hoping...the home inspection goes well tomorrow.

I am hearing...the cat crying at the laundry room door.  First the dog, now the cat!

Around the house...home inspection!  boxes!  but, most excitedly, birthdays!  Nick's first birthday party is this coming weekend and then Jake's is the next weekend.  That is lots of fun.

One of my favorite things...the internet.  Where else can you find great book recommendations, research your choices for homeschooling next year, read your church bulletin, watch a hummingbird hatch, check the weather, catch up with a friend, be inspired, find a recipe, and read me ramble? 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  home inspection, co-op, diaper study (again), grocery shopping, celebrating St. Patricks Day and St. Josephs, washing machine repair on thursday (the part is now in).

I.can't.wait.till.we.move.   I'm ready for some PEACE!  :)

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

They're trying to train him young in the ways of the Wii.



Visit Peggy at The Simple Woman's Daybook for more entries!

3 comments:

  1. Don't you hate the moving process?!! We just moved last month & I am so glad it's over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE are moving soon too...and I HATE the chaos it brings to the house. Thanks for sharing your daybook with us, I enjoyed reading it. Sounds like you are busy and happy...and isn't that the best way to be? Have a great week and I hope yo ur move goes smoothly. By the way, your children are adorable :)
    Blessings,
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving IS hard but we only do it because we're looking forward to something good!

    Tracy, I hope you are enjoying your new place. Good luck to you, Kristy as you are going through the same chaos, too! I will "stop by" today!

    ReplyDelete