April 21, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook--Moving Edition

April 21, 2010


Outside my window...sun is shining, birds are chirping, it is a beautiful and glorious day.  I can't wait until when life goes back to spending a day like today at the park.

I am thinking...that I feel a little guilty for blogging when I should be packing.  But, seriously, I needed a good excuse to be sitting for a minute!

I am thankful for...all the people who have stepped up to help us out this week.  And for the opportunity to move into a new house and that we sold this one.  It has been a whirlwind but I am really thankful for all of it.

From the learning rooms...nothing!  We've been working math facts, finishing our history book and phonics and piano practice.

From the kitchen...using up whatever is left in the freezer without making too much of a mess.  It is tricky!

I am wearing...workout clothes and a ponytail. 

I am creating...boxes and boxes and boxes.  Whew!

I am going...to pick up the kids from my sister-in-laws in a little bit.  Other than that, I'm not sure.  My head is still spinning.

I am reading...ummmm.......blogs?  does that count?

I am hoping...for a dry Friday!  And looking forward to a weekend of unpacking.  Yippee!

I am hearing...quiet.

Around the house...Everything is ready to go at the new house.  We still have a few little odds and ends to finish here.  The carpets were cleaned today.  So, I just gotta keep boxing and packing and getting laundry done.

One of my favorite things...purple sharpie markers.  And my husband, who has been working so hard that he missed Lost last night to get stuff done on the new house and then worked on work stuff till 2 am.

A few plans for the rest of the week:  You know it!  Moving!  Yay!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

Liz loves her grandpa and fishing!



Visit Peggy for more daybooks! 

1 comment:

  1. I am working from my freezer too this week, as much as possible. There is so much stuff in there it is ridiculous to go and do a full grocery shop, but it does mean I'm having to be a little bit inventive!

    ReplyDelete