April 6, 2010

Simple Woman's Daybook.

April 6, 2010


Outside my window...the sun is shining, the birds are singing... it is going to be another beautiful day.

I am thinking...that I should be out there, not in here!

I am thankful for...God's providence.  You know, when we started this whole house process (almost 2 years ago now), we were confident in God's plan.  We knew His plan was good and we have tried really hard to stay faithful to that through everything.  Then during this past Lent, we began to doubt.  It crept in.  We were weary, and worried, and beginning to wonder if we were doing the right thing at all.  Now, we are starting to see everything come full circle and that His plan is good.  Just as He told us it was.  So now, we shake the doubt and instead sing Alleluia and shout God is good!  And record these thoughts for ourselves for the next time we are walking in the desert.

From the learning rooms...plodding through.  Trying to accomplish what we can.  Trying to get our thinking caps back on after a week off.

From the kitchen...leftover potato soup for tonight.  The rest of the week, trying to come up with meals from the freezer and pantry.  Attempt to use what we've got!

I am wearing...exercise shorts and a t-shirt.  Planning on getting a workout in today.

I am creating...boxes and messes.  That will be the only thing happening here for awhile!

I am going...to Lowe's for more paint.  To Kohl's for more clothes for the kids.  To the new house for..... well, just to go because we love it there.

I am reading...bills.

I am hoping...for a peaceful next two weeks, as much as possible.

I am hearing...little people say "I'm hungry!"  ...all this outside time makes everybody hungry all the time!

Around the house...packing and packing.  And trying to keep my head from spinning!  Too much to do and it takes me waaayyyy too long to get anything done.  Such is the way with a one year old in the house!

One of my favorite things...speaking of one year olds..... Oh, they amaze me.  They charm me.  I just love this age.  They are starting to really show their personality, they are into everything, and they make me laugh.  I love their little legs and smiles and everything about them. 

A few plans for the rest of the week...we'll just have to see how the week unfolds!  No official plans yet.

Here is picture for thought I am sharing...

The new house is officially done!



Make sure you visit Peggy for more daybooks! 

2 comments: