March 8, 2011

Shrove (or Fat!) Tuesday.

Spring is coming!

I was not really prepared for Shrove Tuesday.  The only thing I knew I was making was a King Cake!  I think I will pop a lasagne in the oven and call it a feast.  Does that count?

And, with any luck, my King Cake will come out better than last years! (I have lemon juice this time...).

Thinking upon Lenten plans... I need to get out our stations of the cross candles and such stuff.  Hopefully, I can post on those tomorrow. 

In addition, I plan on participating in Simple Mom's Project: Simplify this year.  In past years, I have done the 40 bags in 40 days.  Which is awesome.  But, I thought that perhaps one project a week might suit me better for the time being.  I didn't do so well with that last year either.  In my defense--I was under duress!  Moving and house-building duress, I tell you!

So, yes, more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment