November 30, 2011

Couldn't he have waited until...

...after Christmas?  Really.  He isn't even six months! Peter!  On the move!  I can't exactly say he is "crawling"--more of a rocking, scooting, army crawl.  He gets up on all fours, rocks, hurls himself forward, then pulls himself with his arms (sometimes using his legs, sometimes not).  But, hey, he manages forward motion and he is getting fast!  I just wish he would not be so fixated on eating the fireplace tools....
Coming to get ya!
Made it, where's my snuggle?
Can I taste that camera?

I gotta go.

Are you coming?

So, now I must spend endless hours researching baby gates for either side of the fireplace.  And sweeping.  And vaccuming. 

Vaccum is the one word I always question the spelling.

But, I digress.

The good news is that Peter is quite happy to explore the downstairs.  It is always a bit of a funny feeling when you suddenly have to go "look" for your baby and find them under a table or something!

1 comment:

  1. Vacuum! ;) He is so cute! Oh, I want a baby... but my youngest is three and my oldest is 24... chances are quite slim at this point. I was so thankful for my two 40-something babies, especially with my history of miscarriage! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete