February 14, 2012

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

Well, I'll admit it.  I feel a bit like a Valentine's Day failure.  I kept thinking last week that I had plenty of time to prepare and then time got away from me!  So, I'm trying to recover (and think of a stunning, romantic dinner to cook for tonight--Nathan is counting on it).

Luckily, Jessica saved me with this simple little treat.  It really made our afternoon snack time a big hit.

(I know mine aren't as cute as Jessica's! That's okay, my kids didn't see hers! haha!)

And while we were enjoying that treat, we read up on dear Valentine from Saints: A Year in Faith and Art and colored Charlotte's coloring page. 

I have the blogosphere to thank for helping me out today!

Happy St. Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Aw, I think yours are equally as cute! I did not see her post until today (15th), but I will certainly use that idea at some point... I'm thinking I could even do something for St. Patrick's Day. My father's family is VERY Irish, so we always celebrate in a big way. Happy belated St. Valentine's Day! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so sweet! I can't compare with Jessica, she is definately gifted and amazing! :) I think they would be faboulous for St. Pat's day (one of our favorite holidays, too!). Maybe I should look for some glass mugs on clearance...hmmm.... (I really don't need encouragement for my love of dishware!).

    ReplyDelete