April 17, 2012

Oxymoron.

Wouldn't it be an oxymoron to order a Diet Vanilla Coke?
I didn't order it.
I just happened to be in the drive through when someone else did.

I got a proper, regular, Vanilla Coke.
Seriously.
If I'm going to drink it, might as well get the best.
(I should say that it was a treat for going grocery shopping by myself and not riding in the little buggy.  I walked the whole store for the first time in 8 weeks.  Whew!)

Anyway....

If you are getting a Diet Coke in order to avoid the sugar, didn't you just add the sugar back in?
Or do they make Diet Vanilla syrup to go with a Diet Coke?
Hmmm.

The things one ponders when one's brain is tired.

4 comments:

  1. Your kiddos are soooo cute! Love your baby's big blue eyes!!

    I broke my leg when I was pregnant with my 5th, so I understand so much of what you've been going through!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oh my, pregnant and a broken leg---oh, I can imagine how uncomfortable you were! Thanks for stopping by. You have a beautiful family!

      Delete
  2. Hmm..that is awfully silly. Or perhaps it's more silly to be sitting on this side of the computer screen drooling for a Diet Vanilla Coke, which is exactly what I'm doing :) Sounds very tempting right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me, too! Granted, it doesn't take much for me to drool over a vanilla coke!

      Delete