April 12, 2012

{PHFR}

round button chicken

Pretty.
I love this entrance to one of our trails.
This is perhaps not one of the best pictures, and I missed it full of flowers.
I still love it.
You can see other, not-so-good, over-exposed photos of it here. 

Happy.
A stack of clean towels.
Boys trying to retrieve an egg from the lake.
My brother threw it in but they happily worked to get it for an hour.
Too bad it was only full of soggy chocolate!
A basket full of chocolate is always a happy occasion!

Funny. 
My husband was proud of his perfect bacon on Easter morning.
He is the official breakfast-maker of the family.
A little dog I found in the laundry room.
I'm assuming someone realized he was in dire need of a washing.
And yes, I did wash him.

Real.
When Mommy's away, the puppy will play.
And kill my boxwood and break my St. Francis.
Too real and not at all funny. 
Grrr!

8 comments:

  1. love the clean towels and puppy waiting to be washed!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a lovely spot for a walk. And fishing an egg out of the pond must have been fun to watch. What determination!
    I hope your St Francis is repairable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping I can partially bury St. F so he stands up....somewhere he won't get beat up again! :)

      Delete
  3. A stack of clean, folded towels is definitely happy-worthy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes... an accomplishment in the day! And if they actually get put away? Even better!

      Delete
  4. Poor St. Francis. We've had to glue ours several times. The kids know Ed as the yummy breakfast Dad too ... must run in the family! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It must! Good thing too because I don't enjoy it like he does!

      Delete
  5. Poor St. Francis. But you know, he's not one to defend himself. :)

    ReplyDelete