August 7, 2012

Over-eager.

My kids have eagerly been re-arranging our front room in order to accommodate some desks for school.  I've been a little apprehensive about all the changes.  I think the room looks way too crowded now.  But, even since I've taken this picture I now have two children working on an art lesson and one doing a Math lesson. 

Be still my beating heart.

Say what? I didn't have to cajole them into this? Um, no, I was busy laying on the couch feeling ill with my hands over my eyes.  It was all the energy I could muster to explain the art lessons. 

Someone--remind me of this glorious moment in March when I have a newborn and a schooling mutiny on my hands.  Okay?  :)

2 comments:

  1. They all look so cute at their desks :) I'm starting to contemplate our school room and where we will actually school this year. The basement school room may not work with the littles, but I so love to have all of my supplies organized and in one place.

    Hoping your days are getting better as you gracefully work toward the end goal of precious little one. March and mutiny will come soon enough...enjoy what you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! This is precious! Grab it while you can!

    ReplyDelete