September 19, 2012

Halfway!

We hit the halfway mark (20 weeks)...had the ultrasound yesterday and found out we are having a GIRL!

Elizabeth literally jumped up and down with excitement, yelling and cheering!  Nicholas said after a sister we are having a brother.  :)  I think he's being a bit in a hurry.  It was quite the exciting moment.

We feel really blessed and quite thankful to be balancing out the boy/girl ratio around here a little more.  And, I thought it was very ironic that yesterday Ann Voskamp posted this--brought tears to my eyes!

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news! Thanking God for your little splash of pink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! I know with five brothers, your daughter is just overjoyed! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, for another girl. I have six boys and two girls and we are also hoping for another girl. I don't get to find out until baby is born though. Congrats on another sweet little one!

    ReplyDelete