November 20, 2012

Happy Birthday Nathan!

 
The big TWELVE!  Happy Birthday, my oldest son!  I can't believe that you are simply that old.  It is mind-boggling.  Only one more year until you are a teenager. (Sigh). 
I also can not believe how tall you are!  You make us proud with how much you've grown mentally and physically.  We have been amazed at how much you care for your littlest siblings, how many chapter books you've consumed this year, and how helpful you are with big chores.  We love you lots and are excited to watch you make the leap into young adulthood!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Oh, Hope, just wait... my oldest is 25!!! It will go by so quickly. Treasure every. single. moment! My youngest is four... so bittersweet. I look at her older siblings, and I KNOW how quickly time is going to pass. I have been trying for 25 years and seven kids, to get one of them to slow down! May God bless your dear Nathan. +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 12th Birthday Nathan! It looks like you had a fun day. Your birthday pie looks delish! You are growing into a fine young man and we are so proud of you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete