February 10, 2013

First things.

Caroline's First Things.

First time everyone met her.
They were so excited! We had snow that morning and I was worried they wouldn't be able to come but it all worked out and we had a great visit.
Peter wasn't interested, but I expected that!
 
Going home--first time in a car seat!

First time Peter held Caroline.
I think once we got home and he realized it was a big deal to hold the baby, he had to have his fair share of turns!
First bath.
A baby's first bath is an event around here!
Everyone must be present to watch the baby get their first bath.
Exciting stuff!
The "after" photo of the first bath!
 
And then, a couple of gratuitous photos:
Two pajama girls.
Elizabeth loves her little sister!
She said, "I thought I would never ever have a sister and now I do!"

Caroline and me just getting settled after delivery!
 
Caroline and dad.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! She is SO beatiful and the joy on everyone's face so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pictures! She is INDEED beautiful! So happy for you all! +JMJ+

    ReplyDelete