April 2, 2013

Happy Easter!

 
As usual, I am running late on my Easter greetings!
We spent Holy Saturday at Nana's (my mom) house for Easter with her.
We were blessed with a wonderful day and wonderful weather for an egg hunt. 
Easter morning brought clouds and rain but we had joy in the risen Christ!
From left to right--waiting on the stairs to find the hidden baskets, Patrick and Nathan with the "winning" egg from the egg-cracking competition, Easter breakfast, the winning Hedgehog Egg, and Jacob and Liz with baskets.
 
And after this, it was off to Mass and I have no pictures due to camera issues (ie: I forgot it!).
Which means, no pictures in their Easter outfits or any of the fun of Easter day at Grandma and Grandpa's!
(And thankfully, the clouds cleared and the weather was beautiful again--makes an egg hunt so much more fun).
 
Christ is Risen!
Alleluia! Alleluia!

No comments:

Post a Comment