June 20, 2013

{PHFR}

round button chicken

A very birdy PHFR....

Pretty.
A crane in the lake where Ken and the kids were fishing.
Hydrangea starting to bloom.

Happy.
Quilt completed!
One boy happy--three more children asking for quilts.
I told them I would work on them when they are married, lol!
Slides are oh-so-happy!

Funny.
A swallow accidentally made it in the house!
He was very calm about it all.
Patrick was scheming to keep him as a pet--I said no!
You know you are tired if you fall asleep in your spaghetti!

Real.
And to this I say: winner winner chicken dinner!
(And my children roll their eyes).
I gotta say, meat chicks are far messier than layers and they are growing at an amazing rate!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful hydrangea! I wish I could get some to grow in my gardens.

    ReplyDelete