September 12, 2013

Back to School.

We started back to school on Tuesday the 10th.  A little late this year because we were on vacation!  It is still hot enough here that I feel like we should still be enjoying summer.  The older boys have jumped right in and are plowing on through.  The younger two need all of mom's time and are struggling a bit to get in the groove.  The biggest disappointment of the first day (according to my kids) was that I forgot to make the candy "pencils" for them.  (I remembered until I got to the grocery store and then I forgot to buy rolos and kisses!).  But they still enjoyed a big back-to-school breakfast and ice cream for dessert!  It is crazy to me to think I have a child in 7th, 5th, 3rd, and 1st this year....and then the three littles who I would really just like to be dragging around the zoo!  :)

Fun vacation photos coming to hold me through the school year!

1 comment: