Elizabeth learned to sew a (mostly straight) line.
I took out my fair share of seams!
She also pinned pieces and pressed seams.
Having two of us working together actually made the process a whole lot quicker.
I did most of the seaming of the strips and basting.
She tried her hand at quilting but holding all of the layers together was pretty difficult for little hands.
Quite honestly, some of the quilting came out a bit wonky.
But I was tired of ripping seams!
I hope that whoever receives it knows that it was made with love even if it isn't perfect.
Caroline thought she was a good help with the basting.
But, she wasn't a help even if she was cute.
The finished quilt.
I love the colors they put together!
If you are interested in making a quilt for a child in a hospital, check out Quilts for Kids.