February 28, 2014

Throwback: This girl.

Once upon a time, I had another blog.  Well, I still have it.  But, it is private and no one ever saw it.  Then I started THIS blog, the one you are reading.  MHH as I affectionately call it.  Anyway....I like to ramble, ever notice that?  Anyway, again.....I happened to be reading the other blog, the private one, and thought that I might bring some of those posts from the dredges to here.  Most of them are just silly.  This one I brought because I absolutely loved Elizabeth in this dress.  Which, oddly enough is the same dress Caroline wore for her first birthday.  Ahem.  At any rate, this was the original post from May 20th, 2009:


This girl will be two tomorrow. TWO. Unbelievable. This girl is spunky and sweet. She loves her baby brother and calls him "mine!" She is just like her brothers. She is nothing like her brothers. She prefers a liquid diet of orange juice and chocolate milk. But, if you can get her to sit still long enough, she is a good eater and loves applesauce, spaghetti, strawberries and grapes (but they are both called strawberries), and chicken. She has the loveliest curls, even her brothers love her hair. She likes bugs and being dirty. She likes wearing dresses and spinning. She knows the color pink. She's snuggly and wiggly and busy and all around fun and exhausting at the same time. And she is two. And we love her and can't imagine our lives without our girl. And, for now at least, she is our favoritest girl in the whole wide world.

This picture wasn't part of the original post, but I couldn't help adding it!




No comments:

Post a Comment