March 6, 2014

{PHFR}



round button chicken

Pretty.
Our Lenten prayer space:
a candle, notebook for prayer intentions, and books we are working on.
Soon, our crown of thorns will be here as well.
As soon as I remember to buy flour!
(But, hey, I used the last of it for hot cross buns yesterday...so it is all good!)
I love changing everything up for the liturgical seasons.
It makes me happy.
And a good excuse to dust, lol.

Happy.
Nothing happier than a dog who has found a friend with peanut butter crackers.
Such rapt attention.
Such sweet adoration.
Such focus.
Such....just give me a cracker already, please?!

Funny.
Caroline loves loves loves having her teeth brushed.
She would let you brush them for an hour, I think.
Better than the ones I have to argue with to brush their teeth!



No comments:

Post a Comment