May 22, 2014

Seven.

Elizabeth turns seven today.  Seven!  As a fun little accompaniment to the pictures of her birthday party, I'm posting a birthday interview.


How old are you?  Seven.
How does it feel to be seven?  Old.
You feel old?  Yeah. (silly giggle).

What's your favorite color? Pink and purple.  That's two, what if you had to pick one? Purple.
What is your favorite thing to do?  Sit and talk with you.  Or play with Nicky.
Do you like having so many brothers and sisters? Yep!  Why?  Makes me feel like we have a big family.  Do you like having so many brothers?  No! I wish there were more girls!  Did you think you would always be the only girl?  Yeah.  I'm glad I have a sister.

What is your favorite memory of the past year?
Going to Yosemite.  That was two years ago.  Well, then, going to the beach.
What was your favorite part of going to the beach? Boogie boarding with Dad.  It was the first time I did that.



What do you want to be when you grow up?  A pet store owner.


What did you really want for your birthday?  A kitten.  Did you get it?  No.  Are you okay with that? No, no, no.


Who's your favorite saint?  St. Elizabeth  What do you know about her? I don't know.  (Patrick chimes in: It's because she has the same name!)

Birthday girl with dad and godparents.
Who's your favorite saint that you know something about?  St. Joseph.  What do you know about St. Joseph?  He married Mary.  What do you like about St. Joseph?  That he watched over Jesus.  I thought you would have picked Mary as your favorite.  Well, yeah, but I didn't really think of her as a saint.  Because she seems more special? Yeah.


What is something you want to do before you turn eight?  Go to California.  Learn how to read long words and stuff.  Then I could read long books like Lord of the Rings.

Birthday girl leading a round of Simon Says.






No comments:

Post a Comment