Better late than never....my saintly kids are up on the blog. We had a big, fun, All Saints party at our co-op last friday and I wish I'd had a camera with me because the grainy ones from my phone's selfie camera are just no good. It was amazing to see so many kids dressed up as saints, really just a wonderful time!
Clockwise we have:
- Nathan as St. Augustine "Doctor of the Church", with Caroline.
- Caroline as a Guardian Angel, or as we called her, "St. Caroline, patron of toothbrushers!" Which fits, because she brushes her teeth any time we let her.
- Up next, Jacob as St. Joseph (thank goodness I made those Jedi robes all those years ago) then...
- Patrick as St. Patrick.
- Jacob is standing in for Peter as St. Peter with Caroline. Peter refused to wear his costume, so maybe we'll bring it back next year.
- Nicholas as St. Nicholas and oh boy, was he proud of his costume! So fun. Again, there's Caroline. Chewing on her dog.
- Last but not least, Elizabeth as St. Elizabeth of Hungary.
So, do you think Caroline has a photobombing problem? Should we seek help? Lol!
Want to see them again? Sure, why not? Well... go check us out and some of the other AH-MAZE-ING (seriously, totally amazing) costumes over with Kendra at Catholic All Year. And no one paid me to say that.
|As a totally unrelated aside: the treat I brought for the All Saints Party.|
Someone labeled them "St. Isidores Pumpkin Patch" Cute, huh?