April 15, 2015

5 Faves.

I've been on a housecleaning and reorganizing binge so I thought I would share my 5 Faves this week.  Something for your house, something for you to keep going with Spring cleaning!

1.
Ziploc Space Bag 12 Vacuum Seal Bags Super Value Pack
SPACE BAGS!

Seriously, why oh why has no one expounded upon the beauty these bags to me before?  A bag that makes more space?  Yes, please!!

Let me illustrate.

In the top image, we have 14 pairs of snow pants.  Yes, 14.  Yes, I know there are only 9 of us!  All the sizes...all the sizes! I digress.  Bottom photo there are still 14 pairs of snow pants with all the air sucked out.  Notice the top one the bag is up to the top of the second rung of the chair.  Bottom photo--half the size.  Don't make me get out my bin of hats and gloves in order to thoroughly impress you!!  ;)

Also, don't pay that price on Amazon.  Find yourself a Dollar General...  I also think Sams Club might have a cheaper club pack.

2.


Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap--Honeysuckle Scent.

I've always been a lavender kind of gal.  And I can't deal with strong scents.  But, seriously, this stuff smells like spring.  It's also clear which means it refills my mason jar soap dispenser wonderfully.  I just saw there is a bluebell version as well...and that sounds pretty good too.  I love all the Mrs. Meyers products, the cleaner concentrate has been a long time favorite.

3.

EPantry

Speaking of Mrs. Meyers and prices... I recently had the opportunity to try ePantry.  Everyone has been raving about it for so long and I finally jumped out there and did it.  Ten years behind the times, as usual.  So, if you want to buy Mrs. Meyers (and Seventh Generation , and Toms, and...)  check out ePantry because the prices are much, much better.  If you sign up here, you get $10 and I think I get $10 too.  But, hey, no pressure.  Seriously.  I was pretty excited to get my box of Mrs. Meyers matching scents!!  The prices are either comparable or better than what you would get in store.

4.



I had a Hamilton Beach that I loved for like 5 years (this one actually).  And then it had a fatal accident.  We shouldn't talk about that here in case we scare the new coffee maker.  Anyway, I went looking for a new coffee maker.  I liked my old one because when I left my cup of coffee on the counter for two hours because of well, because 7 kids, then I could warm it back up without curdling any creamer and such.   The reality is that I'm a one-cup-every-couple-days girl.  I like coffee but I don't live for coffee.  So, the single serve aspect was calling to me.  However, I didn't want to be locked into buying K-cups.  I also wondered what to do for company--having everyone make an individual cup of coffee seemed a little ridiculous.  Viola!  There's the Flexbrew with single serve and a carafe.  Use your own coffee.  Or not.  One cup or more.  It seems to be happily working out for me so far.  (That Amazon price is true to what I've seen in store.  I did get mine on sale a little cheaper at Meijer but not by much.  I've been saving my nickels and dimes...never would I have thought I would spend that on a coffee maker).


5.

McCafé Premium Roast K-Cup Packs - 12 count


Life is a funny thing.  I said I didn't want to be locked into using K-cups (and I don't) but oh my how I love these little cups!  So easy!  Especially for me, because I just want one cup.  I bought these McCafe ones to try out the new coffee maker and now I just feel spoiled rotten.  I'm not coffee gourmand, even if I am picky in my own special way, but these were pretty darn good.  Since the theme of this post seems to be for me to offer a price comparison...don't pay that price on Amazon!  Unless you're desperate for caffiene, then it would be okay.  ;)  These run about $7-$8 in store without a sale.

If you want to see what other 5 things people are loving this week then visit Call Her Happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment