October 9, 2015

31 Days: Fridays.



Dear Child,

I do Fridays for you.

It has been a long, long day of co-op fun.  Now I want to climb in bed with a movie, a book, hot tea, and chocolate.  And sleep while I do all that ^^.  Not compatible, I know!  That's what Fridays do to me.

It wasn't until I was pretty old that I realized that I'm an introvert.  I need my peace and quiet and the all day fun and conversation and interaction pretty much just drains me.  Not to mention that I usually end up with a headache from lack of water (someone always takes my water bottle and well, I let them) and staying up too late the night before getting ready.

I do it for you. You love it and I know it.

So, when I don't feel like Parcheesi on a Friday night at 9.27 pm.  Forgive me.  Ask me again on Saturday.  Ask your siblings or your Dad on a Friday.

I love you but I am DONE.  I just can't help it.  Going to bed now....

XOXO,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment