October 31, 2015

31 Days: Siblings.


So I pretty much failed at writing every day for 31 days.  I might keep up with the series though.  That reason above is the major cause of falling off the wagon.  

Which brings me to this: siblings are a treasure and I hope you always remember that.  I think you know it deep down just based off your excitement when we told you about the new baby.

I don't expect that you will be best of friends with every single sibling every single time.  Some of that is just being at different ages and stages.

Siblings are a treasure because they can be there for you when I can't.  They're going to understand when you need someone to complain to about Mom and Dad.  They're going to watch your kids when I'm too old to do it anymore.  They'll be there for you when you need to celebrate. They'll be your best friends. 

I am so thankful to have each one of you in our family. I am so thankful to see the love you have for one another.

XOXO,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment