November 18, 2016

Sixteen.

I tried to think of a clever title for this post, to no avail.  I can't believe I'm so deliquent in posting this (I'm going to back-date it.  Oh yes I am.)

I considered calling this: "I can't believe he's so old.  (Insert crying emoji x3)."

But I didn't.

Yes, Nathan is 16 and as you can see, has an adoring fan.

Not his car.  Not ours either!  Staged with the help of his Uncle Jim.

No, we did not buy him a car for his birthday.  (Yes, we've been asked that.  And, yes, he is saving his cash towards one.)  He quite enjoyed his birthday celebration with extended family in spite of no car.


We love you, Nathan.  We love your spunk and your zeal and dependability.  We look forward to what the future holds for you!  God bless you this year and keep you safe on those roads!!

No comments:

Post a Comment